Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  30 + years practicing family medicine. Board Certified in Family Practice
10044693

I have no energy, tired and sleep a lot. I stay cold and my

I have no energy, tired and sleep a lot. I stay cold and my fingers loose feeling and turned a pale color and very painful. When I bend over or lay down I feel faint. I had blood work done and my Cholesterol was 325 and my white blood cells were a little low. The nurse said I needed to watch my diet and not to worry about the white blood count.

Hi Peggy,

There could be a lot of reasons for your symptoms: hypothyroid, renaud syndrome, cardiac disease, renal insufficiency and the list goes on. May I suggest that you see an internal medicine doctor for a more dynamic evaluation. I hope this is helpful.

Dr. Stan