Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

For the last several months I have been experiencing a strange

For the last several months I have been experiencing a strange sensation in my throat/stomach.When I swallow any carbonated drinks my stomach throbs for about 10 seconds with no pain. I also have noticed after I eat I develope a huge amount of mucus build up in my throat which makes me have to clear my throat for a period of time.

Hello.

Excess of mucus secretion seems to the cause of your symptoms.

It may be due to sinus problem.

If this is due to Viral infection , then it can get treated with otc medications, For bacterial sinus infections .You need to take antibiotic like Amoxicillin or

Zithromax.

Take excess of fluids. Also you need to have chest x-ray .Also do steam inhalation. Take a bowl of hot water, and put 2 tsf of salt in it. You can also put menthol in it if you have some

Also Drink a glass of warm lemon juice daily.You can Improve your immunity by taking a multivitamin multi mineral supplement. Please make an appointment with ENT doctor,, for examination.

Kindest Regards

Please remember to ACCEPT my answer with green button. .

POSITIVE FEEDBACK & BONUS are highly appreciated.