Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant

hi i have discovered the product conceivex which helps couples

hi i have discovered the product conceivex which helps couples conceive can any one tell me if it is a good product or is it a gimmick thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 8 years ago.

These types of supplements are not approved nor tested by the FDA for safety and effectiveness. As such, there have been no studies to deem them safe or that they really work. From my years of experience and dealing with these supplements for a long time, I can tell you unless a woman does not have a regular cycle, they are a waste of money. They actually do not boost fertility- all they do is to try and keep your hormones balanced. If however you and your partner have been trying to conceive for a year or more, then it is time for both of you to see your doctors for an evaluation, and possibly referral to a fertility specialist.