Salar, Doctor
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK

lot of pain on my right side and a feeling like bugs are crawling

Customer Question

I have a lot of pain on my right side and a feeling like bugs are crawling inside of me . The doctors have been unable to figure out what is causing it. I have had no appetite lately and just threw up a bug of some kind. It is brown and has a lot of legs. Im not sure what this could be.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 8 years ago.
did you travel recently to any country outside U.S.. did you get the bug in some container ?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have not traveled outside the country recently but we do have a lot of foriegners that reside in my area. I did put the bug in a plastic container.
Expert:  Salar replied 8 years ago.
it seems that you might be infested with worm.. which can get into human body through feaco-oral route or through uncleaned food. The best bet is to take the worm for idetification with your doctor. he can prescribe you a medicine to get rid of this.