Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

I have lower abdominal pain after I eat and loose bm in the

I have lower abdominal pain after I eat and loose bm in the am.

Hello

From how long you have these symptoms?

What is the exact site,I mean left/right or middle of lower abdomen?

Also please elaborate your symptoms?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
about 4 inches to the right of my belly button andleft diagonaly up from my pelvic bone, 3 days.. and 3 weeks of loose stools. At nite the pain goes all over my stomach when laying down but is gone in the am.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
about 4 inches to the rt. of my bellybutton and left diagonally up from my pelvicbone...3 days of pain 3 weeks of loose stools and it is worse at night when I lay down but is gone in the am.

Hi

The complaints you have described can be due to various causes like:diverticulitis, colonic infection or inflammation of the colon,mal absorption syndrome,(MAS),irritable bowel syndrome(IBS).Certain medications can also cause this. You need stool test which is the basic test to detect any abnormality of GIT.You need:ultrasound of lower abdomen,colonoscopy,endoscopy,gastroscopy or EGD,stool examination & culture,x-rays of abdomen,barium meal studies & barium follow through tests are required.

The exact diagnosis can only be made after physical examination & tests.So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor.

Regards

Dr.Charles.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.