Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

what is causing my penis irriation

it comes and goes. mostly when i am standing or walking.. it is right on the head at the back. not near the opening. if it gets to bad it travels up the shaft a little.. it is almost like a burn. if i stop moving it goes away.. no visual signs except a little darkening almost to the ridge..
i am 55 yr old circumcised male..

From how long you are having this itching?

Are you sexually active?

What is your blood sugar level?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have not received you reply.Please reply the above questions.After this I will provide you the detail answer.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
this has been going on for years yes sexually active thought its hard because all i do is think about this.. i don't know blood sugar level had a physical 6 mo's ago and doc didn't make any comment
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
did you get my answer?
This itching could be caused by an STD, or it could be caused by something else.Itching of the penis can be associated with gonorrhea and chlamydia among other germs.Another possibility is that you may be suffering from a fungal infection. Also your blood sugar may be high.Diabetics pick it up more readily than some other people do.

The exact diagnosis can only be made after physical examination & tests.So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.