Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

I would like to know if conjugated linoleic acid could be harmful

I would like to know if conjugated linoleic acid could be harmful to your health. It is suppose to help you lose fat quickly and would like to know if this is true. I have both a thyroid problem and osteoporosis so before I order the product I thought you may know if it is harmful. Thank you

Recent studies suggest that conjugated linoleic acid may not have adverse effect and actually be beneficial in reducing fat mass and atherogenic lipids. This is the reference;

Biological effects of conjugated linoleic acids in health and disease .
    The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry , Volume 17 , Issue 12 , Pages 789 - 810
    A . Bhattacharya , J . Banu , M . Rahman , J . Causey , G . Fernandes
    Please feel free for your follow up questions.
    Dr. Arun
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I do not understand why you say payment will now be applied. You do not say how much payment and I do not think youshould take it upon yourself to do that. Dr answered question if it is safe and I do thank him. Please let me know how much payment is suppose to be.....