Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

this is weird but i went to the doctors a while ago ( couple

Customer Question

this is weird but i went to the doctors a while ago ( couple of months ago) for a bump i had around my pelvic bone and when she checked for it-it wasnt there so she said it was probably a fluid-filled bubble from shaving and to come in if it got red or started to hurt. it dosnt hurt and isnt red but it has been steadily been getting larger. it has been worrying me cause it continues to get bigger over time. i dont know what it is, how it was caused, or how to treat it. i was wondering if you might know anything. thanks.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 8 years ago.

Can you please describe the exact location of the lump? How big is it right now? How does it feels; fluid filled, soft, firm, hard? Is it painful and tender? Is it mobile all around? Is the skin adherent to the lump?

Dr. Arun