Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S ; M.D (Psychiatry and Deaddiction), MS. Health Informatics
4079050

Are there any biomedical approaches used to treat adults with

Are there any biomedical approaches used to treat adults with autism, even if his/her autism is very mild? I have read about autistic children who altered their diets, or received doses of Vitamin B for instance. However, I have never heard of any such study conducted for adults on the spectrum. Thank you.
Hi

Treatment line for adults suffering from ADHD is similar to that a child patient,and usually common drugs are used for there treatment .

Regarding special diet or Vitamin doses for its treatment in adults I am not aware also!

In cases of adult ADHD, there are other non pharmacological methods or treatment available such as cognitive-behavioral therapies, environmental modifications, attention process training, self-regulatory strategies, and EEG neurofeedback.You can go for ADHD coaches who can assist adult patients in making lifestyle modifications in order to minimize ADHD-related difficulties.

I hope it helps

Regards