Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

i keep going dizzy and light headed and feel as though am going

i keep going dizzy and light headed and feel as though am going to faint.this has been happening for 3 or 4 days.i have also been geting headaches and feeling nauseus.i am 22years old
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 8 years ago.

Is there any ear problem?

What is your blood pressure?

Are you taking any medication?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
to my knowledge theres no ear infection .am not sure of my blood pressure i am not on any medication

Certain medical conditions of inner ear are the most frequent cause of dizziness,light headedness.

It is caused by a disturbance within the balance organs of the inner ear.The inner ear contains 3 semi-circular canals that function like a gyroscope, relaying information about head position and movement to the brain.

When fluid volume or pressure in one inner ear changes, information about balance is altered.This causes sending of wrong messages to the brain about your body's position.This result in vertigo and dizziness.

Other common cause is changes in blood pressure.

You need to get checked your blood pressure & physical examination by ENT doctor who will prescribe medications and/or antibiotics & will tell some exercises that will help in treating it.

The exact diagnosis can only be made after physical examination & tests.So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.