Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, U.S. Army Medic
Experience:  U.S. Army Medical Services Corps, and Special Forces Med School, Ft. Sam Houstan, Tx; EMT U.AK

When I injaculate I have low volume sperm, thick and yellow

When I injaculate I have low volume sperm, thick and yellow in color.
Category: Health
Expert:  Edward Johnson replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

This is generally a sign of prostititis.

Prostititis can occur from an untreated urininary track infection or be contracted from your sexual partner if she has vaginitis.

You should go to your physician and get examined which will include a prostate exam and a urinalysis. As a matter of routine you may get checked for an STD. (many urologists check on this with every patient who has any kind of urinary tract infection including prostititis, urethritis, etc.)

In the mean time you should drink lots of water. At least 2 to 4 liters a day. (2 liters is a daily minimum requirement, and you should double that).

The physician will likely prescribe Tetracycline, erythromycin or some other broad spectrum medication, unless he does a culture and sesativity to find a specific medicaiton for what is causing the prostititus.

Prostititis can inter fere with firtility temporarily if the infection moves to the spermatic chord.

OK so now I see your additinal information which did not show until after I posted the answer.

You state that you had a prostate check. When was that? was it befor these symptoms or after these symptoms or while these symptoms were going on?