ER_Doc
ER_Doc, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Practicing Medicine for 15 years
12249060

My husband does not ejaculate far. He is uncircumcised, and

My husband does not ejaculate far. He is uncircumcised, and it seems that when he ejaculates and then pulles out of me his seimen is still in his skin. How do I get pregnet?
Category: Health
Expert:  ER_Doc replied 8 years ago.

The distance that is ejaculated most likely makes no difference at all in the ability to get someone pregnant. Having a foreskin or not also should not make any difference here. If you have been having regular sex (say twice a week) for 1 year and are not pregnant it may be time to see a fertility specialist. The first step would be to do a "sperm count" on your husband...they can check to see if he has enough sperm and make sure they are swimming well enough to get to your egg. If that is not the problem, you may need additional testing and perhaps some medications to help with fertility issues.

If you have been trying to get pregnant for less than a year (certainly for less than 6 months), then I'd say to to put too much stress on yourself and give it some more time.

Hope this helps!

Take care.