Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S ; M.D (Psychiatry and Deaddiction), MS. Health Informatics
4079050

extremely bright

My son is 17 years of age and has been bullied when he was younger. He is finding it difficult in sixth form college with relationships and has a very short temper again and talks about his freindship group starting on him like at other schools. He is extremely bright. I have tried everything to help. Where can I get help from
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 8 years ago.
Hello

In many cases traumatic childhood experience may result in abnormal kind of behavior and here one may take help of a professional.

Although at your son's age, frequent emotional turmoils, aggressive behavior is very much common, but if you think it may because of him being bullied in childhood,you may take help of a psychologist who will interview him and do coucelling .

If you have any query in your mind please tell me.

Regards