Dr J Burk
Dr J Burk, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS MRCGP

Please advise me some medicine for Penny Enlargement. And can

Customer Question

Please advise me some medicine for Penny Enlargement. And can I find it in Lebanon?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr J Burk replied 8 years ago.

There are no effective medications that will make your penis any larger.

The size of your penis is genetically determined and you are just as likely to find a pill that would make your head become larger as would make your penis any longer.

Save your money.....

There are a couple of plastic surgery procedures that can make the penis a little thicker.

Dr Jef
Dr J Burk, Doctor (MD)
Experience: MBBS MRCGP
Expert:  Dr J Burk replied 8 years ago.
Customerbr />
Why have you left me negative feedback??

This is very bad for me!

I do not sell such useless pills to patients!!

Dr Jef
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

sorry for this but if you can provide me solution of my problem i am realy upset about the size of my penni. Some exersice, some oil etc.

Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 8 years ago.

There are plenty of herbal supplements out there that claim that they can cause enlargement. However, because these are made out of herbs, they are not regulated by the FDA nor has it been tested for effectiveness or safety. None of these stretchers or other devices work either, and can be dangerous to your health. So I would not waste your money on anything like this. There are no prescription medications available for this at all. I would also not waste your time on a pump, as if it even works at all, the effects are very temporary and using one can also be detrimental to your health. As far as penis enlargement surgery is concerned, this is also controversial. If you feel you have a problem, your best bet would be to talk to your urologist about it. Here is what the FDA published about such enhancement herbs
You will need adobe in order to read it.
Here is a report by the Mayo Clinic