Victoria
Victoria, Chiropractor
Experience:  25 years overall experience in health care from hospital-based intensive care to private practice
9768737

Experiencing Muscular spasms in the right side at waist level

Experiencing Muscular spasms in the right side at waist level vibrating over to the belly. Have had trouble with painful sacriliac for many years. is there any connection.
Category: Health
Expert:  Victoria replied 8 years ago.

Do you have any associated gastrointestinal symptoms? Does the vibrating sensation feel like it follows a particular line that wraps the side to midline abdomen? Do you have a fever? Are the muscle spasms biased toward the back or the abdomen? Do you have any difficulty urinating or a history of kidney stones?

Thanks for the additional information.

vj
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I do not have any gastro symptons, yes it does go to the midline of my abdomen and also towards my spine, they are chronic spasms which only began 24 hours ago. I have no history of kidney stones and I do small wees. I am a woman if that helps. I do keep going hot but not all the time, I do when it goes into spasms. When stood it makes me want to stand like I have stitch. I can do anything but slowly trying toavoid the spasms. I feel bloated and swollen.
Expert:  Victoria replied 8 years ago.
Hello again,

If the symptoms continue or approach intolerable in intensity or you develop a fever or any other symptoms that particularly alarming you will need to see a doctor sooner, rather than later. These symptoms may be associated with numerous conditions involving the abdominal organs. This may also be referred pain from the back due to a disc or other lesion compressing on the spinal nerve, however pain at the waist level is a little lower than one expects with a thoracic disc problem with nerve impingement that produces tingling, vibratory or an odd sensation that may wrap around from the back to the abdominal midline, along with muscle spasms more on the side than clearly in the back or abdomen. This recurring spasticity and pain makes you not want to stand up straight and causes your intestines to not work well, resulting in a lot of gas formation and constipation. Ovarian cysts, kidney infection/stones may produce similar symptoms as well as a host of gastrointestinal conditions, including appendicitis. Severe muscle spasms and severe pain in general can cause you to feel hot and cold. Keep an eye on your temperature as you would want to act on evidence of infection sooner rather later. Sorry it is impossible for me to narrow down any further. If you think of anything else that might be helpful, let me know.

Hopefully you have found this information helpful. If so, please remember to click the green accept button so that I may get credit for my work. Your taking the time to leave positive feedback would also be greatly appreciated. Of course, bonuses are the ultimate reward and considered very special indeed! Thank you.

Warmest regards,

vj