Macy RN
Experience:  RN of 19 years.Experienced in ER, Critical Care, Surgery, Nutrition, Peds,OB/Gyn and Hospice.

dizzy spells that, at times..lean against a wall and put my head down

Our office carpeting has sustained water damage in the past. Recently, I am experiencing an irritating cough that goes away by Saturday afternoon until I return to the office on Monday, by mid-morning (I work 5 days a week). I am also experiencing dizzy spells that, at times, get so severe that I have to lean against a wall and put my head down. Again, I do not experience dizziness away from the office. Could this be mold related symptoms? If so, how do I find out how to discover if there is mold? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Welcome to Just Answer.

I am going to suggest that first of all you see your doctor to find out if it could be something else that is causing your symptoms.

If your doctor does indeed feel it could be the mold then contact your employers maintance department.

They should know what to do about the carpeting and what steps to take.

If there is problems with that you can also contact the EPA for Michigan.,1607,7-135-3310---S,00.html

Best Wishes,

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The answer was pretty vague and were things I thought to do myself, but thought that I could get more information regarding this issue than I could get on my own. Nevertheless, I will pay the money since I did use your services.