JanelleRPA, Physician Assistant
Experience:  25 + years of experience in family practice, internal medicine and family planning

Right now I am starting my cross dressing life at the age of 51

Customer Question

I am a transgender that wants to find the right Doctor to help full fill my dreams of becoming a woman. Right now I am starting my cross dressing life at the age of 51. Can you help me.

Dan(Carrie) Reagan
Category: Health
Expert:  JanelleRPA replied 8 years ago.

Dear Carrie,

I'm not able to find any specific information about endocrinologists in the Decatur, GA area, but the Transgender Clinic at Darmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center maintains referral information and they may be able to help you find a provider to prescribe and monitor your hormone therapy. Their phone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I have two excellent resources about MTF hormone therapy which may be useful to you.

I hope this guidance is helpful. Very best wishes for the journey you're embarking on. JanelleRPAC