Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

Im been having nausea and a low grade temp the past 3 days.

I'm been having nausea and a low grade temp the past 3 days. I started an antibiotic on Saturday night for a bladder infection. I work in the health field. Do you think its ok for me to go to work?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 8 years ago.

Have you been tested for urinary infection? Any other test ? How much is the temp? What type of job you are doing in health field?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I have been tested for a urinary tract infection, and I do have one. I'm running 99.5-100.

And I'm a RN. I'm supposed to work today, but I don't feel like going in. I have not had any other test. Is it okay for me to go?

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

With mild fever it is possible to go for work. Nausea is usual for urinary infection. But if you feel more nauseating or vomiting or feeling unwell you can seek help from ER to assess your condition . You can also have other tests like blood counts , electrolytes etc.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your early recovery.
Any query, please ask.