Dr. M. Lahkar
Dr. M. Lahkar, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD in Radiodiagnosis

can one get zeolite and laetrile in same time

Customer Question

can one get zeolite and laetrile in same time ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. M. Lahkar replied 8 years ago.
Hello, I would like to know whether you want to use these compounds with a doctor's prescription . As far as i know, laetrile has some anticancer properties. According to one school of thought, its use can lead to side effects similar to cyanide poisoning as it contains cyanide. Moreover, It is not FDA approved. You can check up laetrile here.

Activated zeolite or liquid activated zeolite is however FDA approved and has been used for many purposes. Here is a website to help you.

There is no contraindication to taking these compounds together.

But you surely need to consult a doctor.

I hope my answer has helped you. Please click on the green 'accept' button below for accepting this answer. Feedback/Bonus will be appreciated.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

thanks for replay. how much does it cost me doctor's prescreption.? is it possible via email? in my country its very diiffucult to consalt doctors because mostly they dont belive in alternative therapy !

Hello, Im not very sure about the cost of such therapy. Please check up with the internet.Thankyou for accepting the answer. My best wishes are with you!