How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D. Your Own Ques...
Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D.
Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D., Medical Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 323
Experience:  General Surgeon - 40 years; currently praciticing Adult Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

im a man and my private part it been itchy me for wild what do u recomend

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D. replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thanks for the question.

The most common reason for itching around the scrotum and in the creases, is fungus or "jock itch". A fungacide is usually recommended and works is Lotrinin AF or similar over the counter Antifungals.

I hope that this answers your question. If so please click on Accept, if not please get back to me with more information or questions. Dr. L

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
what u thing i should use and i have some bums on the side of my private part and on bottom
Expert:  Ronald E. Lemmons, M.D. replied 8 years ago.

Hi againCustomer

I would recommend trying Lotrimin AF Cream. If after a weeks trial that has not improved, you need to see a physician, preferably a dermatologist.

I hope this answers your question, but if not please get back to us. Good Luck and good health. Dr. L