Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

a doctor who prescribes metadone pills in mass

Customer Question

I need to fund a doctor who will prescribe methadone pills since I have left a methadone clinic
Category: Health
Expert:  4ren6 replied 8 years ago.
Do you have access to your history of this medication. Do you have access to your full medical records. Do you have a family doctor. What area are you needing to locate someone.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes I do have all of the records that you asked about. I am trying to find a doctor on the south shore of massachusetts that will prescribe methadone,so I will no longer need the clinic.The result of this will be an eventful switch to suboxone. The methadone prescription will be for pain
Expert:  4ren6 replied 8 years ago.
Can you explain some of the need to leave the clinic. Was the Methadone for heroin treatment...........and if so what would the methadone need to be used for in regards XXXXX XXXXX management. I need some reasons for your leaving the clinic and change.......has the clinic closed or cut you off to methadone. Is the pain due to illness or addition to methadone. Also give me a city or location other then the shore. Can you give me a better idea of what is going on........perhaps I can then better assist you.