Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

i have got these strange small bumbs on my hands and ...

Customer Question

i have got these strange small bumbs on my hands and feet. they appear to have some liquid in them but not pus. also they dont itch hurt or feel sore. they have spred slightly but have not left my hands or feet.
Category: Health
Expert:  Lori-Moderator replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for your question on JustAnswer! I see that you noted in your post that you are under 18 years of age. Our Terms of Service require that all accounts be registered by adults age 18 and older. I also noted that you have a deposit on your account. If a parent or guardian opened this account for you and allowed you to post your question, that is acceptable. However, we need the parent or guardian to call us at(NNN) NNN-NNNN and clearly state that they have given permission for you to ask this question, and that they are the account holder who is authorizing payment. If you need to call, and it is not during business hours, Mon thru Fri, please email your contact number [email protected], and we’ll call you back right away to verify your information. No one will be able to answer your question until we receive this information via telephone.