drknowsbest, Doctor
Experience:  DO board certified family practitioner spec. in womens health

about a year and I have skin saggin everywhere

I lost abou 40 lbs over a 2 yr span, which bagan 3 yrs ago. It's been about a year and I have skin saggin everywhere. I am 5'2"and 53 years old. I went from 175 to 135. Is there anything I can do to help my sagging skin?
Category: Health
Expert:  drknowsbest replied 8 years ago.
Hello Customer!
There is nothing that works well short of plastic surgery really. Rarely, but once in a while this is covered by insurance. The surgeon removes some of the skin and tuck the remaining to avoid irregular surfaces. It is probably worth getting a consult to see if it is partially covered and what is involved. Eating plenty of protein and vitamin E with good hydration daily will help improve skin tone, along with exercise, but this can only do so much.
good luck
hope this helps!