Dr. M. Lahkar
Dr. M. Lahkar, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD in Radiodiagnosis
5326904

Since jan 08 i have been backwards and forwards to the ...

Since jan 08 i have been backwards and forwards to the doc''s. I have a pain in my thigh inner in right leg, calf cramp in left leg, a pain in my right shoulder at front nr collar bone, and now have an uncomfortable feeling in my throat (as if i''m going to choke). Sick of feeling ill, tired all the time. Had a upper abdo scan, lower abdo scan, liver function test ok ,thyroid ok bloods seem all normal.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. M. Lahkar replied 8 years ago.
Hi, there is a possibility that you may be suffering from " chronic fatigue syndrome". Its symptoms are similar to other diseases, so its is not very easy to diagnose.

Symptoms of CFS include fatigue for 6 months or more and experiencing other problems such as muscle pain, memory problems, headaches, pain in multiple joints, sleep problems, sore throat and tender lymph nodes.

It is most common in women in their 40's and 50's.

Look up this site for more information.

I hope my answer is helpful to you. For accepting the answer, please press the "GREEN ACCEPT" button.
I would be highly obliged for a POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS from you.