drkevinmd
drkevinmd, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Family Practice Physician by the American Board of Family Medicine
10353487

can i get a prescription for viagra without seeing a doctor

No Comment Added
Category: Health
Expert:  drkevinmd replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. As a general rule all prescription medications require a prescription from a doctor and I would highly encourage you to see you physician to discuss this issue as erectile dysfunction can sometimes be a sign of other medical proplems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease or even side effects from a different medication.
Some of the online pharmacies (many based in Canada) claim they have a doctor that can interview you by phone and then send the prescription but the true legality and ethical issues are vague in this case. I would strongly encourage at least one visit to the doctor for the above reasons. This problem is very common and most doctors are well trained to handle this situation.