MasterDoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Physician for 20 years

it takes a lot of toilet paper to clean my bottom after ...

Customer Question

it takes a lot of toilet paper to clean my bottom after going to the toilet,just cant get it clean
Category: Health
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 8 years ago.

The amount of toilet paper required varies widely depending on the consistency of the stool and your "skill" with toilet paper use.

Some people who have trouble in this area find it useful to try to time their bath or shower to occur directly after their bowel movements.

Feel free to ask a follow-up question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 8 years ago.

Is it possible your issue is not inadequate cleaning but rather leakage? The way to tell them apart is to try showering throughly after a few bowel movements. Then put underwear on. If in a few hours (without any further bowel movements) you notice significant soiling, then your problem is likely leakage and you need to discuss this with your MD>

If there is nothing there in that circumstance then just try to follow the advice I gave above.

And a BONUS is always appreciated.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my wife has dvt in right leg,she now feels her right foot is numb,what do you think it might be