Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  30 + years practicing family medicine. Board Certified in Family Practice

before i lnew i had to pay I had only asked 1 part of my ...

before i lnew i had to pay I had only asked 1 part of my question so since I have no money I will ask both parts in 1 first my urine smells real bad and 2''nd I am having awful pains under my ribcage on the right side and there is a knot there sometimes that I can feel throbbing when I am hurting so bad, I think it may be stress related or a problem with my hurts so bad I feel the pain in my shoulder.And the problem with my urine is getting worse the smell is awful and it is not body odor as I am a clean freak. the odor is only when I urinate and it smells like an outdoor toilet.I have a history of renal failure X2 many years back.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 8 years ago.

It sounds like you may have a urinary tract infection or vaginal yeast infection. Being diabetic can make you prone to both. The pain on your right side going to your shoulder may be related to your gallbladder. I feel it is important that you see your doctor for a complete evaluation of both problems. Being an insulin dependant diabetic you should stay on top of problems like this quickly. I hope this is helpful.

Dr. Stan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Dr. Stan,

I am gonna pay you. The Gall bladder thing is right on I am sure...but what else could the urine thing be besides one of those infections as that isnt it, I used the strips that identify those 2 things and it isnt either one.And I dont have pain or itching there at all.