Chlamydia does not cause the symptoms you are suffering from. It is usually symptomless.
Your symptoms are probably a result of a viral infection - infection of the upper respiratory tract can cause dizziness, headache, fatigue and sore throat. A viral infection of the gut can cause stomach upset.
Please take the following steps for the upper respiratory tract infection:
- Gargle with hot, saline water - mix 2 teaspoonfuls of salt in 1 glass of hot water and gargle thrice daily.
- Steam inhalation - Take a bowl of hot water, and put 2 tsf of salt in it. You can also put menthol in it if you have some. Inhale the steam that rises from the water. You can put a towel over your head as you inhale for quicker relief.
- Drink a glass of warm lemon juice daily. Squeeze a wedge of lemon in a glass of warm water and mix 1 pinch of salt and 1 tablespoonful of sugar for taste. You can increase the amount of water and sugar if you find the lemon too sour to taste
- Suck on hard sweets or candy - the saliva trickling down the throat will be soothing.
- Take Motrin tablets (500 mg twice daily for 5 days).
- Take an antacid to help decrease any gastric acidity and decrease nausea. If you develop diarrhea, you can take Immodium tablets.
If the problems persists after 7 days, please consult an ENT specialist.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more input.