Terry
Terry, Nurse, RN, BSN
Experience:  Adult/ Respiratory/ Neonatal ICU, Pediatric/Adolescent Care, Geriatrics, Patient/Parent Counseling
5185315

For the past 3 weeks I have been very nauseated, my ears ...

For the past 3 weeks I have been very nauseated, my ears hurt, I''ve had very frequent urination and defication, fatigue, sudden onset of sweating (when no one else seems to be hot at all) and just a constant uneasy stomach.
Category: Health
Expert:  Terry replied 8 years ago.

Hello Kate,

It sounds like you may have a virus, which would have to run its course. However, have your ears been examined by a doctor to be sure that you don't have an ear infection requiring antibiotics. In what way do your ears hurt?

Frequent urination can be a sign of urinary tract infection. Do you have any burning or discomfort as well?

Are your stools loose, any diarrhea?

Have you taken your temperature? Any fever?

Are you under stress or are you havinf anxiety for any reason at this time?

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX await your reply.

Terry

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I haven't been to a doctor, we don't have insurace. My ears are irritated, would be a better word, I can just tell they feel full and there is pressure behind my eyes just like my head feels full. Loose stools. No irritation or burning upon urination. Have had slight fever on and off. I am under extreme stress and anxiety.
Expert:  Terry replied 8 years ago.

Kate,

It sounds like you may have fluid in your ears creating the pressure and they can be or become infected. With the symptoms that you have (I am concerned about the fever), you do need to be seen by the doctor. Leaving an infection untreated can make matters worse for you. You can go to a walk in clinic and have the doctor look in your ears and prescribe the necessary medication. In the meantime, put warm cloth or heating pad to your ears, take tylenol for pain, drink plenty of water, take an over the counter decongestant and see if you it relieves the fluid in your ears, thus relieving the pressure)

I strongly recommend a visit to the doctor at this point and with your symptoms.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Will this take care of the nausea? And what is a walk in doctor?
Expert:  Terry replied 8 years ago.

If you have an infection, then, yes you will feel better once you start taking antibiotics. Eat mild foods at this time, avoiding anything spicy or greasy. Drink warm tea, coke or gingerale to help reduce nausea.

There are local clinics that treat patients on a walk-in basis withou needing an appointment or being a regular patient. A popular one is called Urgent Care. You can find these in the phone book under clinics. If you give me your city and zip code, I will look for you.

Terry

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Livermore, ca 94550
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you, XXXXX XXXXX been wonderfully helpful.