How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Vikas Your Own Question
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2251
Experience:  M.B.B.S ; M.D (Psychiatry and Deaddiction), MS. Health Informatics
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Vikas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 37 yers hold and Iam thinking in get a sircunsisioum ...

Resolved Question:

I am 37 yers hold and Iam thinking in get a sircunsisioum but I do know wer to go I hope you can helpme whith this I live in San Jose California
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 8 years ago.


Probably you mean to say circumcision ??

If it is so -

For this you have to consult a surgeon near by you,thats all is needed.

You can see this article for some information.

Circumcision: Weighing the pros and cons

Dr. Vikas and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you