Terry, Nurse, RN, BSN
Experience:  Adult/ Respiratory/ Neonatal ICU, Pediatric/Adolescent Care, Geriatrics, Patient/Parent Counseling

have trouble with reacuring voises,one inside my head ...

have trouble with reacuring voises,one inside my head the other out side.have been told that they are in my mind but they keep telling me to hurt myself and to end it all
Category: Health
Expert:  Terry replied 8 years ago.

You are not alone. Many people have the same symptom as you. There are medications that can help those voices go away and stop bothering you.

You can get the medication at the hospital by going to the Emergency Room and telling the nurse about the voices, or you can make an appointment with a psychiatrist , as he can give you a prescription to make you feel better, as well.

You need to get to a safe place with friends, family or a doctor that can help you feel better.

Please let me know if you want to talk further.

I hope all will be well with you!