Terry, Nurse, RN, BSN
Experience:  Adult/ Respiratory/ Neonatal ICU, Pediatric/Adolescent Care, Geriatrics, Patient/Parent Counseling

my head and it kinda radiates to over the eyes..headache..back

for the past 3 days now I've had a pretty bad headach, it is almost as if someone is pressing down in the middle of my head and it kinda radiates to over the eyes. I have felt lightheaded from the headache my forehead kinda feels numb, like when I open my eyes wide it hurts my forehead. I've tried to take Mortin and Excedern but the headache just comes back. Should I be worried?
Category: Health
Expert:  Terry replied 8 years ago.

Headaches can occur for various reasons. Your symptoms do not sound serious. You may have some sinus pressure, eye strain, or a mild virus that will run it's course. Since you have no other symptoms, is it possibly related to your menstrual cycle? Continue taking the motrin or excedrin as needed to reduce the pain. Make sure that you do not have fever. Apply a cool moist compress to your forehead for comfort.

Stay Well!