Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

I am feeling pressure in my chest, nausea, my hands are ...

I am feeling pressure in my chest, nausea, my hands are shaking, feel very anxious and nervous. sometimes I just feel as if I want to yell and just explode.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 8 years ago.

The complaints you have described can be due to angina.It occurs when heart is not getting enough blood and oxygen.It is most often caused by blockages in the arteries that supply blood to your heart.Angina may feel like pressure or squeezing in your chest.Stable angina isn't a heart attack, but it makes a heart attack more likely in the future.

All types of chest pressure or chest pain should be checked by the doctor to rule out any heart disease.You need some blood tests & EKG,stress test.Also you may need CT coronary angiography.So I advice you to see your doctor.

Hope my answer had helped.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated