Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant

many different answers ranging from Japanese Foot Pads to an Olive Oil

I need to demistify this entire concept. I have done some research on these topics and have come up with many different answers ranging from Japanese Foot Pads to an Olive Oil, Epsom Salt concoction. Any idea what is best?
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 8 years ago.

Colon cleansing/detoxing does not really provide any benefit. Contrary to popular belief, the inside of the colon -- the end of the large intestine -- isn't dirty and does not need to be cleaned out. Mother Nature does that on her own by making sure that waste passes through and out of your body, taking impurities with it. Colon cleansing is just like having an enema, of which there is no medical reason to perform this, unless you have stubborn constipation and for preparing the colon for a test or for surgery. If you want to flush out impurities from your body, have another glass of water instead. You can read more at these links
I would not waste your money on these foot pads, as they do not work and there is no scientific evidence behind them. You can read more about them here
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
what about liver cleanse?

The same holds true- this does not provide any benefit.