Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

I have experienced pain in in my left testicle for some ...

Customer Question

I have experienced pain in in my left testicle for some time now. It is also accompanied with pelvic pain on the where the vas deferens would be located. Some burning urination and urination is very frequent. The pain in the testicle is excrutiating during bowl movements.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 8 years ago.

There are few possibilities for these symptoms. Firstly , the cause can be -Inflammation or infection of epididymitis . Secondly the cause may be Stone in lower ureter, this can can cause testicular pain and burning urination. It is important to rule out STD . As such you need some tests- Urine examination, Ultrasound of lower abdomen, X-ray pelvis. So my opinion is that you should see doctor for evaluation and management. In the mean time take plenty of fluids, take motrin.