Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

My head is hurting and I am stopped up, sneezing and have a ...

My head is hurting and I am stopped up, sneezing and have a tickle in my throat. At times my nose drips like a faucet. I have taken singular, benedryl and nothing has helped....any advice?

I want to get some more detail information about your problem-

How long the problem is there?

Do you have fever?

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Dr.D. Saha's Post: This started last night at work around 10p.m. and has not stopped. I am not running a fever.
Thank you for the information.

The hurting of head , sneezing , nose drip & trickle in the throat is likely to be due to viral infection.

If you have not been helped by benadryl or singulair, you may take otc preparation which contain nasal decongestant, analgesic properties.

Tylenol cold , or advil cold or actifed cold tablets may be taken after food if there is no contraindications.

If your symptoms do not improve with this preparation then you should have a check up by a doctor.

I hope this will help. Please press the ACCEPT button if I answered your question. Thank you.