DoctorS, Doctor
Experience:  MD, 30 years of medical practice

Seven days ago I was having a bit of a respiratory ...

Seven days ago I was having a bit of a respiratory infection so I went to the Dr and he Rx :Levaquin 750mg and Presnisone 50mg. Two days ago I started feeling very tired and heavy inside my chest. Yesterday added pain in my chest when I try to lay down and I feel swelling in my throat and neck. Today I hurt all over, headache, ringing in my ears, burning sensation on my skin, my eyes are not focusing correctly, my face feels numb, and I have had some shaking.
Category: Health
Expert:  DoctorS replied 8 years ago.

Your symptoms are concerning for something serious that should be evaluated in the emergency room right away. The fact that your face feels numb and that your eyes are not focusing suggests that you might have nervous system involvement of this infection and this needs to be urgently evaluate to modify treatment.

Please get medical attention right away and please let me know if you have any questions.