Terry, Nurse, RN, BSN
Experience:  Adult/ Respiratory/ Neonatal ICU, Pediatric/Adolescent Care, Geriatrics, Patient/Parent Counseling

last year i had labyrinthitis but recovered but for the ...

last year i had labyrinthitis but recovered but for the past month or so i have been feeling unwell with afullness sensation above my ears and sometimes have been feeling really hot and generally unwell i struggle with too much noise it make me feel quite distressed and have been feeling really tired i have had an hearing test which was normal
Category: Health
Expert:  Terry replied 8 years ago.

Who prescribed antibiotics for you and why and when did you take them?

Since your hearing test is normal, what does the doctor recommend for you?

In the meantime, put a small amount of cotton in your ears to reduce irritation from noise.You need a physical axam and blood tests performed by your doctor to determine why you are so tired. I think you are a little too young for menopause, but perhaps peri-menopause. The doctor can check you blood hormone levels to see if that is what causes hot flash and general unwell feeling.