DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

i just recently got blood work done for a glucose ...

i just recently got blood work done for a glucose test. i got to test only because my mother a dibetic had told me to after i told her i wasnt feeling well she asked what was wrong and told me to get checked my granmother grand father my mom her 4 sisters and my two older sister are all dibetics i know its coming for me i just dont know when i know the symptoms all to well the test however came back with a result of 95 as far as i know thats not high but does age and overall health have anything to do with the result that i recieved i am in the marine corps so im in good shape pretty healthy im 24 years old dont drink dont smoke for some reason i keep thinking that the "your fine" from my doctor was just because didnt know to much about me
Category: Health
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 8 years ago.
95 is a normal blood sugar level, even with your family history of diabetes.
For more information, please read this
Here is information on preventing diabetes

Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK is always appreciated.
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice