DoogleNK
DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
7632001

stress due to a recent divorce and a loss of job.Would it be possible

Customer Question

I am experiencing a great deal of stress due to a recent divorce and a loss of job.Would it be possible to get a presciption for xanax or something similiar.
Category: Health
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer

As per the rules, it is not possible to give any prescription on this site. You need to consult a physician for prescription.

Here is a guide to stress related problems & their treatment.

Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK is always appreciated.
______________________________________________________________________
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice
DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience: MD
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I thought I was talking to am.d.
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 8 years ago.
You need to consult a physician in person for prescription.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I wanted to save money so I thought this might be an alternative.1.My wife left me.2.I lost my job.3.I am on the verge of bankrupcy.My father died 1 month ago.My mother is on a aphysiciantorespirater.She will be dead in the near future.And I have to pay 100 to a M.D. so he can tell me what I already know.I have a M.A.in Psychology.
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 8 years ago.
Customer

As this is a prescription type medication, you need to see a doctor for an exam and testing, to determine if this medication is right for you. There is no way for a doctor to prescribe medications without seeing you in person for an exam and testing. A doctor needs to examine you and determine if this medication is right for your particular situation, and he/she also needs to discuss any potential side effects. No doctor will prescribe medication without seeing your first, as it is illegal and unethical for them to do so. Buying medications online without a prescription is quite dangerous as not only is it possible to not get the right medication which can lead to health hazards and even death, but it's also possible for it to be confiscated by customs and a fine imposed on yourself. So the only way to get it would be to see a doctor in person to get a script. If money is an issue, many doctors and even hospitals these days are willing to work out some type of monthly payment plan that fits your budget. This would be the only option in order to get your script.