DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

Ive had stomach pain and have been vomiting for the

I''ve had stomach pain and have been vomiting for the last hour or so. It could have been something I ate. I had an ice cream soda bar that has been in the freezer for a while. Could that make me sick? My stomach hurts a lot it''s not like a little nausea there is some real pain going on here. Should I go to the emergency room, or is this something I''m just gonna have to power through?
Nausea persistent vomiting with severe abdominal pain after food intake needs to be evaluated & treated in the ER. Please go to the ER or call 911 for help.
In the menwhile take plenty of fluids orally including oral rehydration syrup.
For more information, please read this.

Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK is always appreciated.
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice.