DoogleNK
DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
7632001

doesnt have sexual side affects and is safe for your liver

Is there a anti-depressant out there that doesn''t have sexual side affects and is safe for your liver? I have no insurance, so I would need a generic
Category: Health
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 8 years ago.
Some of the antidepressants like bupropion, selgeiline patch & nefazodone (but may be harmful to liver) & mirtazapine.

However, please note that the sexual adverse effects of most antidepressants lessen with time over a few weeks. If the effects persist for more than a few weeks, then intervention can be considered. This may include reducing dose, substituting with another drug, adding another drug etc.

It is advisable that you consult a physician for a prescription.

Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK is always appreciated.
______________________________________________________________________
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice.