DoogleNK
DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
7632001

I just had a chest x-ray and the doctor said i was normal.

I just had a chest x-ray and the doctor said i was normal. I took the report home and read it and it says "The lung markings are moderately prominent in the para cardiac region this could be due to bronchial wall thickening. No confluent consolidation is seen." Is this bad? It just doesn''t sound good to me but I guess he would of said something?
Mild or minor & diffuse bronchial wall thickening can be seen in healthy individuals. It can also be caused by respiratory diseases like bronchiolotis, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, bronchiectasis, asthma.

The clinical features are very important in deciding the significance of chenges on chest x-ray. So, I think your doctor may be right.

Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK is always appreciated.
______________________________________________________________________
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice.