Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology
8112280

bubble-like things all over my toes, the heel and around the sides

Starting about a month ago, I noticed that in the shower my feet have bubble-like things all over my toes, the heel and around the sides. When my feet are dry you cannot see as many but a lot of the "bubbles" have popped and just leave the outline. They will not go away, I cannot pumice them away. They also do not hurt or itch in any way. What is this?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 8 years ago.

hello there

this is most likely a fungal infection causing small non-painful blister like lesions, usually you can use something like clotrimazole 1% over the counter 2 times daily for 3 weeks to clear up the problem. Of course without seeing them, they could be something else and you should consider having a dermatologist or at least your primary doc to look at them. I wish you well, Dr. Stevens