Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

my vertigo start saturday about 5am and i did not get any relief

Customer Question

my vertigo start saturday about 5am and i did not get any relief from that horrable spinning until about the same time sunday is that normal
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 8 years ago.

What is your age & sex?

Have you checked your blood pressure ?

What is your blood sugar level?

Are you taking any medication?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
blood pressure isfine
blood sugar level is fine

Vertigo is not a disease rather a symptom of an underlying disease.Its most common causes are:Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo(BPV),inflammation within the inner ear (labyrinthitis)acoustic neuroma,migraine,anxiety.

Benign Positional Vertigo(BPV) is the most common cause. It is caused by a disturbance within the balance organs of the inner ear. When fluid volume or pressure in one inner ear changes, information about balance is altered.This causes sending of wrong messages to the brain about your body's position.This result in vertigo and dizziness

You need physical examination by your ENT doctor who will prescribe medications and/or antibiotics and will tell you some exercises that will help in treating it.

Hope this helped