Dr. Zia
Dr. Zia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, ECFMG certified

can a inflammed,nonfuntioning gallbladder cause ...

can a inflammed,nonfuntioning gallbladder cause leison on the liver when it is removed?
What kind of lesion are you referring to?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I don,t know I had mri and no results yet.
One dr said it was a cyst and another called it a very small leison and was surprise that it was even found on the ct scan.
CT scan can detect small lesions and cysts on the CT scan. A solitary cyst in the liver is nothing to worry about as it will, in the vast majority of the cases, not cause any problem. Removal of the gallbladder should not cause the appearance of such a lesion. Therefore it is most likely not related to surgery that he has had.

Kindest Regards
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is a small leison on the liver something to worry about. I am 6 yr survial of breast cancer. grade 1 estrogen/progesterone receptors. Had 6 months of chemo because cancer was 2cm, no lymph were affected, I been worrying about this for 2 weeks. Had mri, If your the same dr I wrote to a short time ago I already told you that I am waiting for mri report. Also I had modified radial mas.
Metastasis (spread of cancer to other parts of the body such as the liver) is what you are worrying about most likely as I see it. A small lesion on the liver is UNLIKELY to be a metastatsis or spread from your breast cancer because metastasis are, in the vast majority of the cases, multiple and not single like what your CT scan report mentions it to be.