Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician

Hello,I have complaint of continous headache since one ...

Hello,I have complaint of continous headache since one week.I also feel fatigue & tiredness.had taken pain killer medication,but get only temporarily relief.Please help,what should I do?

The headache,fatigue & other symptoms you are feeling can be due to various number of causes.Most likely the cause can be high blood pressure.The other causes can be stress,hormonal disturbances,tension headache.You need to check your blood pressure & discuss the symptoms you may are experiencing with your health care provider for an accurate diagnosis and treatment. The underlying cause should be diagnosed & treated.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thankyou.What causes high blood pressure?I always eat nutrients & supplementary diet,lots of vegetables & fruits?

Thankyou for the accept.In most cases the cause of blood pressure is not known.High blood pressure means high pressure in the arteries.The several factors which can cause primary hypertension are:obesity,being overweight,smoking,stress,increased intake of salt.Also hereditary factors can also cause this..

As high blood pressure is a risk factor for many heart diseases,stroke & serious disorders,you should get it checked & discuss it with your doctor.If your blood pressure is raised,your doctor may prescribe you anti hypertensive medications.If you are overweight,loose your weight & also limit your salt intake.