Kerry, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  35 years in Nursing: OB/GYN, Peds, Oncology, hospice, Ortho, Neuro, Addiction, Recovery, Geriatrics,

I worked for doctors for about 35 yrs, pediatrics and ...

Customer Question

I worked for doctors for about 35 yrs, pediatrics and neurology, I'm not stupid I picked quite a bit info in the course of the years, but this one stumped I'm thinking the pan meds I get at pain management, might have caused the hearty problems and then the hypercapnea or acidosis, well I'm glad they found it. My Doctor wonders what mystery illness I'm going to come in with nex. A couple of years ago my daughter found me unconcios in the hallway, she thought I had kicked it, she and my grandson was 2 at the time got a real scare, I had a brachial plexis nerve injury.I still have paralysis in my right arm and hand and a whole lot of pain, of course I'm right handed.. just a little xtra info..
Category: Health
Expert:  Kerry replied 8 years ago.

What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
kerry ,had my question answered last night, this was just a little extra info, was meant for Paula problem.ty
Expert:  Kerry replied 8 years ago.

Okay, thanks for clarifying! I'll go ahead and have this closed then.

Have a great Sunday!