Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

I feel like Im hearing in a tunnel. I dont feel

I feel like I''m hearing in a tunnel. I dont feel bad, a little congested. I''ve taken sudafed and clariton. Any suggestions?

Do you hear ringing in ears? Do you have any past medical illness?

Do you have cold symptoms? Age and sex?

Any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No ringing, they feel "full" No medical history. I do have a bit of a runny nose, the drainage is clear. Female 32yrs. Maybe a slight ache, but that just started and I had this problem yesterday it is worse today.

Heavy or feeling of fullness in ear is due to viral throat infection. You should use Otrivin nasal drops 2 drops three times daily in both nostrils, it is otc .Take Plenty of fluids.Also buy Menthol salts they are available OTC and use them in form of Menthol steam inhalation , they will be very helpful. If you have headache , then take Motrin . it may take 5-7 days for symptoms to get resolve. Ear symptoms , will disappear in 5 -7 days. this is not a serious disease.