Cheryl K.
Cheryl K., Health Enthusiast
Experience:  Gen. Medicine/OB/GYN Infectious Disease /STD/Sexual Health/ Orthopaedics/ Pediatrics/Internal

I have been experiencing terrible sweating episodes that ...

I have been experiencing terrible sweating episodes that are followed by chills. This happens during the day and at night. I''ve been told that it is not menopausal. I am 44 years old female.
Category: Health
Expert:  Cheryl K. replied 6 years ago.

Honestly this does sound like your MD is correct and I am going to recommend a product I feel will be of great help to you. It is all natural and can be found at all local drug stores and also Wal-Mart as well. I myself just turned 43 and am going through pre-menopause and this product has helped me wonderfully with the night sweats, hot flashes, as well as irritability. It is called Remifemin and you can find it near the pharmacy area of Wal-mart. And when your body goes throught those sweats it causes your body to be wet and that is when you tend to get the chills as that happpens to me and many women I know. I am going to include a link below about this product and I highly recommend you give it a try. And they have a day formula and a night formula now as well.

Remifemin

Cheryl K., Health Enthusiast
Experience: Gen. Medicine/OB/GYN Infectious Disease /STD/Sexual Health/ Orthopaedics/ Pediatrics/Internal
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Are you sure that there are no other possibilities. I did say that according to my ob/gyn she says no. She has taken blood test and all my levels are fine. I have to leave to take my son to an appointment. I was waiting to hear a reply. Can you reply? I must leave by 1pm central standard time.
Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I would like to have either an RN or a MD answer my question. I really believe there might be more to my problem since my OB/GYN has said that I am not in premenopause & my test levels are fine compared to levels taken 2 years ago. Please assist me
Expert:  Cheryl K. replied 6 years ago.
I did speak with a couple of my associates who are MD's and they did agree that this does sound menopausal and that your levels can change from month to month so it is not entirely impossible that your levels have been off at times but were normal when bloodwork was performed. The other possible cause could be that your blood pressure may be fluxuating and causing you to have the hot flashes that are occuring so if you have not had a cardio workup recently it is advised that you do so. I had opted out of this post but no one else answered because they agreed with what I had written so I did want to let you know what I had found out for you.